Connected device usage is on the rise. We’ve gone from having one device per household to multiple, each offering a different experience and gathering a unique set of data. But some consumers are still skeptical of the security risks that come with these devices. In fact, 35% of people who don’t buy connected devices don’t due to cyber concerns - so what’s the solution? How can you make sure your customers are really protected when they use IoT products?
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- Why security is so important in the wake of global data breaches
- How “hacker holes” have created worrying opportunities
- What it really means to protect your customers’ data
- How to use security as your competitive advantage
- What solutions will help you be proactive, vigilant, and effective against privacy concerns